Otaku Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Reaper Missions

2 posters

Go down

Soul Reaper Missions Empty Soul Reaper Missions

Post by chowen Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:30 pm

Reaper Sword: +2 levels. (Can be obtained from the prize wheel or by a special mission for reapers) This item cannot be traded.
Substitute Soul Reaper Badge : +1 Gen strength, Perform the duties of a Reaper (Obtained via the Heck butterfly mission) This item cannot be traded.
Blue Flower Hairpin: +2 Stamina when you charge your Chakra. (Obtained as a reward for the Blue Flower Hairpin Mission) This item cannot be traded.
Soul Candy: Become Unaffected by the Other Side drain! (The loss of 5 stamina from doing Reaper Missions) Opens up higher ranked reaper missions. This item cannot be traded.
Captain's Jacket: + 10% XP/AP on Regular Missions. (Won as a prize for a reaper mission) This item cannot be traded.
Reaper Blood - Shikai: -4 levels and +2 Strength. (Blood of the Reaper, won as a prize for enduring MC Stripeypants' three days of training special mission) This item cannot be traded.
Reaper Blood - Bankai: -6 levels and +3 Strength. (True Blood of the Reaper, gained when you save Shorty in a special mission)

Swallowtail Butterfly: Help out a Soul Reaper in the D-rank missions. (4d,4s - Genjutsu / 3d,2s - Ninjutsu) - It gives +10 Stamina every night. (The mission is a C-rank mission that pops up in the D-ranks) This item can not be traded.
Heck Butterfly: Save a Soul Reaper in the D-rank missions. It gives +10 Stamina every day. This item can not be traded.
Soul Glove: +1 level - Pick up after a Reaper! - (7d,3s - Tai) C-rank mission. This item cannot be traded.

Reaper mission team mates

Fletch - +1 Range, +2 on Reaper Missions! - Sew Together a Plushie! (10d,6s Gen, Reaper mission) A-rank (finds holy arrows)
Hermano - +1 Tai strength, +3 on reaper missions - A-Level! Protect a Possessed Bird - (12d,5s - Nin)
MC Stripeypants - Doubles the chances of finding items on Reaper missions. - Get a Deal at the Shop - (9d,9s - Nin) C-rank
Robogirl - +1 Ninjutsu Strength, +3 on Reaper Missions - Go Grocery Shopping - (7d,4s Taijutsu, Reaper mission) D-rank
Strawberry - +2 Taijutsu Levels, +6 on Reaper Missions - Cross Over a Spirit (8d,3s - Ninjutsu, Reaper mission) B-rank (finds Silver Petals) Strawberry can also be found in this mission or he has been moved: A-Level! Research a Hollow Evolution (11d,8s Tai / 5d,7s - Nin)
Tic Tac - Double Friend Points - Count the Substitute Souls (7d,3s - Gen) - (Reaper Mission) D-rank
Timmy level 2 - +20% more XP and AP and +1 Success, +2 on Reaper Missions! - B-Level! Teach a New Soul Reaper - (10d,7s - Tai / 8d,8s - Gen

Last edited by chowen on Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:35 am; edited 2 times in total

chowen
chunnin
chunnin

Back to top Go down

Soul Reaper Missions Empty Re: Soul Reaper Missions

Post by chowen Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:43 am

WARNING: This Thread contains a full walkthrough of the Reaper Sidequest, do not Read it unless you want spoiled. Its also VERY long.
I am officially Requesting a sticky so this thread doesnt get lost and we can direct new players here quickly so we dont have to answer questions every 10 minutes.

This quest can be started as a Genin, but cannot be finished until you become a Chunin (This doesn’t count for Season 2’s) You require 3 permanent items from “The Other Side” Unless you are going through your second season those 3 items will be as follows.

Swallowtail Butterfly (+10 Stamina every night)
Heck Butterfly: (+10 Stamina per day
Soul Glove: (+1 G/N/T Level)

All right, to start off, access the D Rank Missions. You are looking for two Soul Reaper themed Missions. Early warning, these missions are general only and are not overly common, I suggest using the Epic Dog Urination Technique on these missions. (Learned from Red Rover at Chun Rank)

“Help Out a Soul Reaper”
Gen/Nin
(Someone want to help me out with the damages and successes?)
Drop: Swallowtail Butterfly

“Save a Soul Reaper”
Tai/Nin
Drop: Heck Butterfly

Then when you reach Chunin rank and have access to the C Rank Missions, look out for this one.

“Clean up after a Soul Reaper”
Tai
Drop: Soul Glove

Once you have all three of those items a new special mission will open, the description will read “Your Heck Butterfly is flitting off somewhere” Complete this easy special mission and you will gain three rewards.

Permanent Item:
Substitute Soul Reapers Badge: (+1 Gen Strength, Unlocks Reaper Mission level)

Ally:
Shorty: (+1 Gen Strength/ +3 Gen Strength if on a Reaper Mission)
Teaches Jutsu:
Kido: Slayer: (+2 Nin successes, +1 Nin Range) 80,000 Jutsu XP
Kido: Iron Maiden: (+2 Tai successes, +1 Tai Range) 80,0000 Jutsu XP
Kido: Metalocalypse (+2 Gen successes, +1 Gen Range) 80,000 Jutsu XP
Learn all of Shorty’s Jutsu ASAP

Trophy Room:
Unlock the Reaper Missions: Yields “Welcome to the Other Side” Trophy.

~~~
Part 2

The first thing you will notice about the Reaper Missions is that anything “Ninja” is not permitted. Except for your permanent items, you cannot use ANY of your Jutsu or allies, or summons EXCEPT for The following.

White Eye
Red Eye
Kaleidoscope Eye
Flying Thunder god Technique (Unconfirmed as my Legacy is not a Jonin yet, anyone who can confirm this please do, along with any other Legacy abilities that work)

Anything you gain in the Reaper missions can be used in the Ninja Missions, but NOT the other way around.

Next step. The Ultimate reward for the Reaper Quest is the True Blood of the Reaper, here’s how to get it. (Along with some worthwhile diversions)

Your first goal is to get the Soul Candy. This is how.

NOTE: Until you get the Soul Candy, Reaper Missions cost 15 stamina, not 10)

Go to Taijutsu specific missions until you find this one

“Go Grocery Shopping”
Tai Difficulty 7 Successes 4
Drop: Ally
Robogirl: (+1 Nin Strength/ +3 on Reaper Missions)

After you get her, or before you get her your call there go to Gen Specific until you find this mission.

“Count the Substitute Souls”
Gen
(Again, need help with the values)
Drop: Ally
Tic Tac: Double Friend Points.

Now, put tic Tac on your team, and any other Reaper Allies you may have, do missions with Tic Tac until he reaches 300 Friend points, (if you do the following special mission WITHOUT 300 friend points you will fail it.) then go to your special missions and look for

“Robogirl and Tic Tac have a SNEAKY Plan”
Special Mission
Reward: Soul Candy (Negates Other side Drain, Opens up higher level Reaper Missions)

There we go. That lowers mission cost back to 10 Stamina. This also opens up the special mission

~~~
Part 3

“The Voice of the Soul”
Reward: Soul Reapers Sword: (+2 G/N/T Levels)

WARNING: This mission has a cost involved, to finish the mission you will lose 2 levels from each of your stats, PERMANENTLY. You can earn them back, but you still lose them. That is a total of 6 levels. So Don’t do it if your about to become a Jonin.

Next, we need an ally I’m sure you will ALL recognise. MC Stripeypants.

“Get a Deal at the shop”
Nin
Reward: Ally
MC Stripeypants: (Double chances of finding things on Reaper Missions)

When you get him, put him in your party and proceed to the special mission…

“MC Stripeypants asks if you want to go on a 'special training mission”
Reward: Permanent Item
Reapers Blood: Shikai (Activate Bloodline Power: Shikai stage. –4 Levels +2 Strength)

WARNING: This mission has a much easier cost, but a cost nonetheless. The first stage of this mission is to wait at that screen for a total of 72 hours (Three days) After that amount of time has passed you can proceed and finish the quest

After completing this mission you unlock ANOTHER special Mission.

“Your Sword speaks to you. Call My Name.”
This mission has no rolls, and no tests, its merely you naming your blade. You get 12 characters (letters/spaces/symbols/etc.) for the call, and 15 characters for the name.

EX: Shatter Hope! Shaerd! (my reaper sword)

Completing this quest gives you the Reaper jutsu

Soul Reaper Style: (Sword’s Call)! (Swords Name) which gives these bonuses
-2 Levels +2 Successes
Chakra Cost: Free

~~~
The Final Stretch:

Your next task is to grab Strawberry from one of the following two missions
“Cross over a Spirit”
“Research a Hollow Evolution”

Once you have him, yet another special mission opens

“Strawberry and Shorty are arguing with the other reapers!”
Spam your new Sword Jutsu and its easy. (Note that for the Specific Jutsu mission within this mission, the Sword Jutsu is the specific Jutsu)

Reward: Ally
Tats: (+1 Strength/ +2 on Reaper Missions)

Permanent Item: Captains Jacket (+10% AP/XP on regular missions)

Before you can continue to the final part of the Reaper Missions, you require all of the Reaper Allies, a list of where to find the ones I havent yet mentioned is here.

Fletch - +1 Range, +2 on Reaper Missions! - Sew Together a Plushie! (10d,6s Gen, Reaper mission) A-rank (finds holy arrows)
Hermano - +1 Tai strength, +3 on reaper missions - A-Level! Protect a Possessed Bird - (12d,5s - Nin)
Timmy level 2 - +20% more XP and AP and +1 Success, +2 on Reaper Missions! - B-Level! Teach a New Soul Reaper - (10d,7s - Tai / 8d,8s – Gen (Not Required for the final mission, but nearly necessary)

There, now for the REAL fun. Strawberry and Shorty will both find Silver Petals in missions, get yourself 50 of them and head to the final Reaper Mission.

“Save Shorty!”
Right when you start this mission, Shorty is removed from your collection of allies, this is permanent untill you finish this mission (So get those silver Petals first mmk?)

This Mission has some fairly high range rolls, so I suggest doing this when you are a Jonin. I suggest the following team for maximum simplicity. Fletch, Tats, Timmy Level 2.

The hardest part of this mission is Part 3, where the TaijutsuDifficulty is 16, with 5 Sucesses. The way I achieved this was 2 Successes from Timmy Level 2, Two from my Sword Jutsu, and One from the Ring of Power NWW item. However, Tats Bone Daddy Summon can bring your range up 4 in Taijutsu, so if you’re a Jonin or a Special Jonin, or just have Fletch in your party that works as well.

The final part of this mission is to hand over those 50 silver petals. You then receive the Following Rewards.

Ally:
Shorty Level 2: (+2 Nin/Tai Strength/ +2 +2 G/N/T Strength on Reaper Missions)
Mister Six: (+2 Levels/ +4 Levels on Reaper Missions)

Permanent Item:
Bankai Bloodline Aka True Blood of the Reaper: (Activate Bloodline Power: Bankai stage. –6 Levels +3 Strength)

Referral Signature:
Reaper Bloodline Referral Sig

Theme:
“Season’s Don’t Fear Theme”: +100% HP on Bingo’s (Season 2 and higher Access ONLY, can still earn in Season 1)

And there you have it, 5 pages later, the Reaper missions are finished.

~~~
Omake:

Ok ok so I lied. Theres one More. In the Party Wheel you can win a Hairpin Piece, get 3 of them and you can do a Special Mission for Robogirl, one simple roll and hand over 3 Hairpin Pieces to get the following rewards.

Permanent Item:
Blue Hairpin (+1 Stamina per Chakra Charge)

Full Stamina Refill.

chowen
chunnin
chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteout Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:39 am

did they change the Bankai limits? I just got it, and it saying +5 lvls, -2 Str.

Whiteout
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by chowen Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:11 am

nod just changed that and the blood 2

chowen
chunnin
chunnin

Back to top Go down